Mail It Plug In – Review
Pros – Super Easy Set Up
Cons – No scheduler
Mail It Plug In – Review
The subject of today’s review is the recently released Mail It Plug In.
This product comes in the form of a word press plugin and installs as a normal plug in.
So what exactly is the Mail It Plug In and what can it do for you.
The Mail It Plug In at it’s basic level is a fully functional self-hosted mailing WordPress plugin that provides improved delivery and open rates to what you will get with 3rd party email services like Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp and many others.
The real benefit of this Plug In is that you are no longer at the mercy of the aforementioned service providers, no more subscription payments, this Plug In is a one off payment.
With a self-hosted mailing service like Mail It, you have complete control of who you send emails to, when you send emails, and how you send emails.
To be perfectly honest I was a bit hesitant at the thought of installing my very own email service provider on my own hosting but was pleasantly surprised at just how straight forward it is, especially with the step by step video set up instructions provided within the plug in itself.
See an example of one of the training videos below, easy peasy lemon squeezy.
In fact if you sign up for review updates on the exit pop up, the thank you email comes from Mail It, which is installed on this site.
Here is What You Get With Mail It Right out of the Box:
- Mail It is a WordPress plug-in that’s easy to setup and use… ANYONE, regardless of technical background or experience, can be up and running in a matter of minutes…
- Send emails with your own site or use an SMTP relay (Such as Amazon, G-Mail, SendGrid and more) if you choose.
- Import your lists without restrictions… There’s no one to tell you which subscribers you can and cannot upload – It’s your business and you can upload any lists you wish with a click of your mouse
- There’s also no limit to the amount of lists that you upload… With Mail It, upload unlimited lists into the software and start mailing!
- When you import lists, invalid emails are automatically filtered out, maximizing your delivery rates and saving you time from having to manually “scrub” your lists
- Send as many emails as you want… anytime you want. If you haven’t caught on yet, there are NO limits with Mail It 🙂
- Send one-time email “broadcasts” or set up autoresponder messages that automatically send when a new person subscribes
- Mail It is SPF – DKIM, and Can SPAM compliant so you don’t have to worry about running afoul of any of the major emailing rules and regulations out there
- With the click of your mouse, you can get all of the most important email stats to run your business… things like open rate, click rate, spam complaints and bounce rate are all tracked inside of Mail It
- Want to send formatted HTML emails? No problem… You can do that with Mail It! You even get access to a powerful WYSIWYG message creator if you don’t want to mess with complicated HTML code…
- Your subscribers can easily unsubscribe with a single click… there are no hoops for them to jump through if they want off your list… this GREATLY reduces SPAM complaints and protects your send reputation…
- Built in send throttling to ensure your complaint with ANY hosting
- Clean the bad emails from your list with a single click with our simple “list cleaning” feature
- And of course, Mail It would not be complete without the ability to create unlimited opt-in forms in just seconds…
- Mail It integrates with Brett’s Profit Canvas AND Affiliate Trax software to save you time and make your online marketing business unstoppable…
- And, you get access to “step by step” tutorials to make it easy for you to get started
Here Is What You Do Not Get With Mail It:
Monthly Subscriptions Like This:
GET RESPONSE PRICING
It can be a little bit confusing working out which Getresponse plan to pick, as there are three tiers of plans – “Email”, “Pro” and “Max” – and within each tier, 7 different plans to choose from. So 21 plans in all!
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15 (‘Email) / $49 (‘Pro’) / $165 (‘Max).
- 1,001 to 2,500 subscribers: $25 / $49 / $165
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $45 / $49 / $165
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $65 / $75 / $ 165
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $145 / $165 / $255
- 25,001 to 50,000 subscribers: $250 / $280 / $370
- 50,001 to 100,000 subscribers: $450 / $490 / $580
There are 5 Aweber plans to choose from:
- Up to 500 subscribers: $19 per month
- 501 to 2,500 subscribers: $29 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $49 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $69 per month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $149 per month
PRICE: This is my opinion on the price point of the product.
CONCEPT: This rating judges not only how good the product idea is, but also how original it is. A product that is very original will get a higher rating than one that is a great idea, but has been done many times before.
EXECUTION: This judges the quality of the video or written instructions.
VALUE: This rating is entirely opinion based. If I had just purchased this would I feel that it was money well spent.